Wednesday, April 4, 2012

March was a busy month

March was a busy month with both Grace and Josh's birthdays. We spent a few days in California visiting family (I still need to post some pix's) at Disneyland and the beach. Joye and Roy were gracious to let us invade there home. It was beautiful weather. Chris was in Colorado visiting his family and had a great time. We of course started potty training then when I thought I didn't have enough on my plate I decided to slice the top of my left thumb off. Sounds worse than it really was but has made trying to do things with one hand difficult and exhausting. Hopefully that mends sooner than later. Now time to get ready for April, Easter, Brian's birthday and were spending the last weekend in Show Low with the Carpenter's. Which will be a great time since it's already starting to heat up to the 90's it will be great to be up in the cool air of the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment