Monday, January 7, 2013

This Year's Goal's

So it's that time of year again to set goals. I don't think I did very well last year. I know I never ran that 5K, which to be honest I'm just not a good runner. Not sure if I should move on. I do want to learn a new talent something I can teach Grace, so I decided I want to learn to crochet. Will see how that goes. As always fitness is always a goal. The last couple months have been hard to get motivated. I can't wait for Spring when the sun is out earlier. To do better at teaching Josh and Grace the gospel principles they need to be to be successful. Grace is a Sunbeam this year and she has loved preschool. Grace is still not potty trained and until that happens I'm not even going to attempt with Josh. There are probably a hundred things to work on, to actually do, to attempt. Hopefully this is a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment