Monday, January 30, 2012

Will the sickness ever go away?

So the last week has been filled with tissue and over the counter medication. I had a horrible cold and Josh has been dealing with a runny nose that just doesn't want to go away. I dislike very much being sick I feel like nothing gets accomplished, have no energy for anything let alone taking care of Grace and Josh, the house, meals, laundry. But you know how it goes if mom doesn't do it it most likely wont get done. So I spent today cleaning from top to bottom, found some energy for a short workout, planned out meals, went to the store and finally did Josh's laundry. Starting to feel somewhat normal but actually looking forward to warmer weather and not being sick every four weeks.

Grace had a pretty good week been trying to be more patient when it comes to meal time, been more consistent with time out (only now need to get Brian with program) she's talking more and at the moment everything is a question, What's that? Where daddy go? What are you doing? (that one is probably thanks to Phineas and Ferb) Josh is walking more and can get across the room. Still at the point where is would rather crawl but I think by the end of February he'll have discovered he can get there faster by walking. Chris made honor roll after adjustment to his math grade. Pretty sure it's the first time he's gotten a A in math. Better than me, I truly hated math and it didn't like me.

This week prepare for Superbowl Sunday which is more about the party than the game, Better luck next year Broncos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment